Yogikuti Yoga Cork Block (Standard)
Yogikuti’s special Cork Yoga Block for the eco-conscious yogi. The Yogikuti Block is crafted of natural, sustainably harvested cork. Many teachers and practitioners prefer cork block as it provides deepness and stability at yoga practice. Cork blocks may last longer than foam blocks since cork is more durable. They are a good long-term investment.
Its naturally textured nonslip surface provides superior traction and Provides firm support. This cork block can be used in various supported poses. This block dense to provide more stability during the whole workout. Foam block tends to be softer. However, these blocks are harder and offer a more stable surface. Because the cork substance is stronger and harder than the foam block.
- Stable and durable.
- Sturdy enough to provide support during difficult poses and enhance your practice.
- Made of Eco-friendly natural cork.
- Rounded edges for flexibility and better support.
- Durable and lightweight in nature.
How do I keep clean my cork block:
– Use a drop of dishwashing soap with water and gently rub the surface of your blocks to remove any dirt or stains.
Weight: 640 gm
Size: L 22.6cm x W 12cm x H 7.4cm
Material: Natural Cork
|Dimensions||25 × 14 × 10 cm|